Website Battery M.D., Inc.
State of the Art Battery Laboratory & Battery Remanufacturing Co
Title: Operations / Production / Engineer Manager
Reports to: CEO
Salary range: Salary (full time, exempt), TBD based on qualifications
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:30am-5:30pm (typically)
Supervises: Technicians and Engineers
Benefits: Medical, Dental and 401K
Provide Operations, Production and Engineer Management for a small but rapidly growing Tier 1 automotive service supplier in the electric and hybrid vehicle industry. Established company that has been in business for over 28 years and is internationally recognized for Excellence in the area of battery testing and high quality high voltage battery repairs. Company owns and operates a State-of-the-Art Battery Laboratory and stores, remanufactures, maintains and ships high voltage batteries for electric and hybrid vehicles for several major auto companies, nationwide.
Looking for top notch Production Manager that has an Engineering background or previous manufacturing experience, is familiar with the auto industry and quality standards (ISO-9000 or TS-16949) and is willing to work hands-on performing warehousing, shipping and receiving, high voltage battery repairs / remanufacturing and being the customer service interface as well as engineering tasks like writing procedures, wiring up wiring harnesses, writing C-language software and Labview and overseeing all battery testing / remanufacturing tasks. This position is a combination of management (sit at a desk and manage) and hands-on work (get on the floor and help) as the company continues to expand and grow in what is a growth industry. Last of all, must be enthusiastic about cars and the electric / hybrid vehicle industry and working with the top notch automotive engineers in the world.
Specific duties include a wide range of activities including but not limited to: operations manager, warehouse manager, customer service manager, test engineer, office manager and facility manager.
Skills and Knowledge
· Minimum 10 years Production Management experience. QC management or manufacturing management experience a plus.
· Automotive manufacturing experience a plus. TS or ISO quality experience a plus.
· Engineering degree preferred (Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial).
· Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel, MS Project, and Outlook).
· C-language and LabView experience.
· Excellent time management, project management, task organization and staff management skills and experience. Proven ability to organize people and tasks methodically while meeting project quality goals and deadlines.
1. Strong desire to work for a World Class bound level organization.
2. Proven track record of managing business growth and development.
3. Exceptional oral and written communication skills to deal with customers, employees and management.
4. Outstanding customer service skills and willingness to adopt company’s philosophy of how to sell to and treat customers (based on Matthew Ferry sales principles).
5. Must have taken or be willing to take Landmark Education’s “The Forum” personal development course.
6. Willing to continually improve and develop personal / technical skills including but not limited to areas of: communication, project management, engineering, quality control (ISO or TS), customer service, and business management systems.
7. Proven ability to maintain confidentiality of customer projects and business plans, company business plans, trade-secrets, and personnel records and conversations.
8. Self starter and able to run with a project / task with little or no direction. Ability to work independently and self manage tasks and deadlines.
9. Has Integrity. Does what is stated will do. Takes responsibility and ownership of one’s work. Reliable and honest.
10. Flexible and able to handle a fast paced / changing environment.
11. Team player – works well with other team members to help further the company’s objectives.
12. Procedure oriented: ability to implement and follow established quality control systems / standard test procedures.
13. Positive, can-do attitude that supports the CEO in several areas including but not limited to new project development, sales, marketing and implementing company vision (present and future).
14. High attention to detail and commitment to excellence.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.