Website Plasma International (Recruitment) Services) Ltd
Revolutionary Talent for Evolving Industires
Renowned across the globe for their innovation, my client is developing the next generation of its industry leading products for the hybrid and electric vehicle markets.
They now seek to recruit a number of Hardware Engineers responsible for the development of driveline technologies involving the hardware design and development of automotive power electronic modules.
Additional tasks include:
- Review customer specifications and design hardware to meet requirements.
- Technical evaluation of designs.
- Develop test plans, test electronic modules, and create test reports.
- Analyse test data and provide design change recommendations.
- Prepare necessary documentation for schematics, bill of materials, hardware software specification, and DFEMA.
To be successful in your application for this role you will need:
- Degree qualification in an Electrical / Electronics or related discipline.
- Proven experience in the design and development of automotive power electronics or electrics driveline hardware.
Knowledge of automotive electronics or battery management systems (advantageous)
- German and English language skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global company developing innovative and cutting-edge technology for the demanding hybrid and electrical vehicle manufacturers.
The company offers a competitive salary along with a very generous benefits package including bonus, working time flexibility, highly attractive retirement plan and other benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.