Website Plasma International (Recruitment) Services) Ltd
Revolutionary Talent for Evolving Industires
Renowned across the globe for their innovation, my client is developing the next generation of its industry leading products for the hybrid and electric vehicle markets.
They now seek to recruit a number of Software Engineers responsible for the development of software for electronic control units.
- Development of firmware related control software.
- Full development lifecycle from creation of architecture through testing to final configuration.
- C software development for AUTOSAR platforms.
- Configuration of ECU for embedded systems.
To be successful in your application for this role you will need:
- Degree qualification in an Electrical / Electronics, Computer Science or related discipline.
- Proven experience in the design of automotive software development
- ASPICE and AUTOSAR
- Knowledge of ISO 26262 functional safety (advantageous)
- German and English language skills.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a global company developing innovative and cutting-edge technology for the demanding hybrid and electrical vehicle manufacturers.
The company offers a competitive salary along with a very generous benefits package including bonus, working time flexibility, highly attractive retirement plan and other benefits.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.