Website Silicon Mobility
If you want to join a dynamic and fast-paced environment, work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products; if you want to deliver products that impact the Automotive Ecosystem with technologies that remove the roadblock of Electrified Vehicles and help create the crucial nerve system of Autonomous cars; if you are a brilliant Product Manager, passionate about building new products and creating high value to customers and end users; if you have previous product management experience and have successfully driven breakthrough technologies for the automotive market; If you have been intimately involved from initial product vision to product adoption by customers; If you are comfortable working with business and technical teams, simplifying complex subjects and helping experts understand the business value of their work : WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR APPLICATION!
Role : Product Manager
Reporting : Vice-President Product
As part of the Product team, you will be in charge of the OLEA Product Management.
Primary responsibilities of the position include:
– Develop a deep understanding of customer needs, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
– Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key stakeholders
– Articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technical users.
– Articulate the product positioning and translate its benefits at Electric and Electronic vehicle Architecture (EEA) level.
– Translate product strategy into detailed requirements
– Listen, collect, understand and convey customer requirements
– Define requirements and specifications
– Drive the product roadmap
o Analyse and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
o Drive product launches in collaboration with executives, marketing team and other product team members
o Work closely with the marketing team to synchronize marketing plans and Communication with the product line strategy
– Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
– Pitch the product and technologies at Exhibitions and Symposiums
– Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
– Support Sales activities with product presentations and customer facing as a product expert
The position requires pro-active involvement with all departments of the Company.
Required skills and competences
– MSc in Electrical and Software Engineering or related technical field
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
– A minimum of 5 years of product management/marketing experience or equivalent in the automotive industry.
– Strong knowledge of the Automotive Electric, Electronic Architecture (EEA) for the powertrain electrification and autonomous driving
– Previous experience in product strategy, development and management
– Proven track record of software product management
– Familiar with powertrain applications, AUTOSAR BSW, MCAL and CDD and ISO 26262.
– Good written and oral communications skills including ability to format differentiated positioning and messaging, build effective sales content, and deliver compelling presentations.
– Ability to build strong work relationships across all levels of the organization, with specific focus on sales and product management
Proven track record of performance in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
– Fluent in English
– Knowledge in French, German, Chinese or Japanese is a plus
– Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, high-growth and start-up environment.
– Strong ability to adapt to different interlocutors and negotiate
– Strong organization skills, exhibits excellent time/priority management
– Willingness to travel internationally
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.