Website USDI - Unique Systems Design, Inc.
Delivering Engineering Excellence Since 1987
#517 Controls Engineer
*This position is not sponsoring applicants for work visas*
The Controls Engineer will perform baseline data collection, coordination during construction activities and startup of systems.
· Generate system specifications, select equipment, review CAD drawings and construction documents for complete system integration
· Provide root cause analysis and adherence to process quality methods and metrics utilizing 8D and 5Whys
· Troubleshooting problems
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
· 7+ years’ experience
· Technical production skills as necessary to produce design and construction documents
· Hardware and Software design – AB PLC5, SLC’s, Control Logix, VFD’s, Combustion Systems
· Working knowledge and experience of AutoCAD – riser diagrams, panel layout, PLC I/O
· Working knowledge of Electrical Codes and Safety Standards – NEC, NFPA
· Require travel to customer sites for installation or service
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 32 years and we specialize in technical engineering challenges.
Let us put our vast experience with major OEM’s, suppliers, and candidates to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.
*We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are unable to sponsor at this time*
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.