Website USDI - Unique Systems Design, Inc.
Delivering Engineering Excellence Since 1987
#862 POWERTRAIN SYSTEM COST ENGINEER
* At this time USDI is not sponsoring applicants for work visas*
The Powertrain System Cost Engineer will be responsible for the cost analysis of Powertrain components including detailed piece cost and tool estimating, review and processing of change notices, cost analysis support of Core Powertrain/Vehicle cost roll-ups, and special studies as required.
What you will do:
· Review design and development activities narrated by Suppliers for a variety of Powertrain mechanical components including: Engine, Transmission and Driveline design projects
· Responsibilities will include understanding the tasks associated with the designing and developing a powertrain component
What you will need:
· Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering
· 5+ years of experience as a Product Engineer or Release Engineer for Powertrain components
· 5+ years of automotive experience in the multiple sections of the following areas:
o Development Process of Powertrain mechanical components
o CAD designing of Powertrain mechanical
o Design and Development of Powertrain mechanical components
o Engineering Program Management involving Powertrain mechanical components including leading a cross functional team
o Calibration of Powertrain components
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc. Take the next step and send us your resume now to be reviewed by one of our specialists.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 32 years and we specialize in technical engineering challenges.
Let us put our vast experience with major OEM’s, suppliers, and candidates to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.
*We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are unable to sponsor at this time*
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.