Website USDI - Unique Systems Design, Inc.
Delivering Engineering Excellence Since 1987
#390 SENIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER
*This position is not sponsoring applicants for work visas*
The Senior Systems Engineer understands the needs of the automotive customers and translates them into actionable requirements for the functional disciplines – e.g. electrical, mechanical, software etc. and validates that the end product meets what the customer expected.
· Develop the system requirements based upon and traced to the customer requirements for mechanical, electrical, and software disciplines
· Utilize the system architecture provided by the core team to verify that the system requirements are satisfied by the system architecture
· Manage and negotiate customer requirements, change requests, and unwritten expectations.
· Develop with the support of the customer the system level DFMEA for the product
· Coordinate with Manufacturing and Software teams to develop interface requirements including end of line and module programming requirements
· Perform systems testing of products on bench and in vehicles making sure the product functions and performs as the customer expects per requirements
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering / Systems Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Computer Science or equivalent (Master’s preferred)
· 4-8 years’ relevant experience
· Working knowledge of IS026262, hazard, SAE J2464, IEC, NEC, ISO 20G53, and two-level fault strategies
· Experience with ALM tools (e.g. PTC Integrity, DOORS), simulation SW (e.g. Matlab SIMULINK), Enterprise Architect
· Experience using CAN based tools such as CANalyzer, CANoe, CANape, neoVI, etc.
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 32 years and we specialize in technical engineering challenges.
Let us put our vast experience with major OEM’s, suppliers, and candidates to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.
*We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are unable to sponsor at this time*
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.