Website USDI - Unique Systems Design, Inc.
Delivering Engineering Excellence Since 1987
#814 SENIOR INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROLS ENGINEER
* At this time USDI is not sponsoring applicants for work visas*
The Senior Instrumentation and Controls Engineer will be responsible for delivering and maintaining Control Systems that both meet business requirements and provide optimization opportunities.
· Achieve functionality and safety obligations and maximize system capability
· Lead system migration and lifecycle process
· Develop maintenance plans for instruments, controls, automation, and electrical systems
· Manage operation concepts
· Conduct operator and technician training and support
· Support and enable digitalization efforts
· Identify opportunities and establish plans for a new or changed products, processes, systems, or technology
· Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
· Experience with automation and control systems such as Allen Bradley PLC
· Experience working in a manufacturing environment
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 32 years and we specialize in technical challenges.
Let us put our vast experience to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.
*We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are unable to sponsor at this time*
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.