Website USDI - Unique Systems Design, Inc.
Delivering Engineering Excellence Since 1987
#851 MARKETING MANAGER
* At this time USDI is not sponsoring applicants for work visas*
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and managing marketing programs in specific channels, executing business development initiatives, providing sales support, and advance brand building and lead generation.
What you will do:
· Support sales team’s initiatives by supplying effective tools in the form of drip marketing campaigns, blog posts, marketing collateral, media kits, case studies and videos
· Optimize corporate sites, SEO, PPC and other media buying tactics to drive new customers and support hiring initiatives
· Understand digital marketing best practices and design, execute, validate and report on A/B and multivariate user tests
· Build high level investor, lender and board presentation packages that can be used as presentation material
· Manage and enhance the brand image and reputation of key senior management members including C-level and sales executives, through offline and online publications
· Passionate about marketing tech and keep up to date with marketing tech innovations, tool, and trends
· Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan
· Market through various channels and segment databases working with large data sets
· Develop business cases for marketing programs at the proposal stage and make recommendations on marketing tactics
· Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention
· Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
· Partner with creative teams, other internal stakeholders, and external agencies and vendors
· Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, driving collaboration with the stakeholders and leveraging the right internal processes
What you will need:
· We’re looking for someone with 4+ years of experience in Marketing and has a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business
· Experience with Hubspot and Salesforce
· Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results
· Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
· Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
· Strong project management skills
· Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
· Ability to travel as necessary
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc. Take the next step and send us your resume now to email@example.com
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 32 years and we specialize in technical engineering challenges.
Let us put our vast experience with major OEM’s, suppliers, and candidates to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.
*We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are unable to sponsor at this time*
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.