Website USDI - Unique Systems Design, Inc.
Delivering Engineering Excellence Since 1987
#846 SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING SPECIALIST
* At this time USDI is not sponsoring applicants for work visas*
The Senior Electrical Engineering Specialist will be primarily responsible for the development of firmware or software based electronic motor controllers for various commercial and military aerospace applications.
· This role will include the inclusion of new technology where-ever possible and will include ownership of the overall architecture and hardware design of the controller.
You will be responsible for leading electronic controls and architecture design activities during the development of systems and sub-systems
You will manage requirements and compliance
You will develop electronic architectures, develop designs, and perform system modeling & analysis
You will research, recommend, innovate, architect, and evaluate new electronic technology and designs
You will lead internal design reviews and supplier reviews
You will provide testing and verification oversight for electronic system and motor control products
You will work with and support mechanical, electrical, software, firmware, test, motor, and specialty engineers to develop products
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited institution required
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience with motor controls, power electronics, or circuit design
· Minimum of 3 years’ in Aerospace or similar industry
· This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
· Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship, now or in the future.
· Independent, data based decision making, innovative, ability to work on cross functional teams, technical leadership
· Be willing to travel 10% of the time
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 32 years and we specialize in technical engineering challenges.
Let us put our vast experience with major OEM’s, suppliers, and candidates to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.
*We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are unable to sponsor at this time*
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.