Website USDI - Unique Systems Design, Inc.
Delivering Engineering Excellence Since 1987
#816 LEAD SYSTEMS ENGINEER
* At this time USDI is not sponsoring applicants for work visas*
The Lead Systems Engineer is the technical lead and will be responsible for capturing requirements and developing a system functional specification.
· Develop and capture the requirements
· Develop a systems architecture design and detailed requirements
· Develop detailed software and systems validation test plans
· Develop detailed environmental test plans
· Coordinate resources to ensure validation testing is completed on time
· Develop detailed PCBA and product end-of-line production test requirements
· Coordinate internal prototype builds
· Ensure all the necessary engineering deliverables are released on time
· Ensure that all open issues are captured, assigned and tracked to completion
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering
· 8+ years of automotive experience
· Experience with requirements management tools
· Experience with ISO 26262 Functional Safety
· Experience with embedded systems development including experience with 8, 16 and 32-bit microcontrollers
· Experience with power electronics including DC to DC converter and DC to AC inverter development
· Experience with serial communication protocols including CAN, LIN, SPI and I2C
· Experience with ASPICE and the V Model development process
· Experience developing systems requirements
· Experience developing system, software and environmental test plans
· Experience with software and environmental validation testing
· Experience with electronic circuit design including simulation and worst-case circuit analysis (WCCA)
· Experience with circuit design and PC board design to meet EMC requirements
· Experience with transducers, sensors, data acquisition, and laboratory equipment
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 32 years and we specialize in technical engineering challenges.
Let us put our vast experience with major OEM’s, suppliers, and candidates to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.
*We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are unable to sponsor at this time*
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.