Website USDI - Unique Systems Design, Inc.
Delivering Engineering Excellence Since 1987
#793 PROGRAM MANAGER
* At this time USDI is not sponsoring applicants for work visas*
The Program Manager will be responsible for project management for key electronic and electro-mechanical design projects.
· Manage and track all project aspects of assigned projects, particularly cost and timing, and drive countermeasures as needed to keep timing and budget
· Gather data and create project cost/budget calculations
· Lead local weekly APQP/Team meeting with all responsible departments
· Support engineering as needed to ensure design projects are completed on-time on-budget
· Coordinate project launches from an administrative aspect
· Build relationships with key customer engineering contacts
· Track customer tooling orders and invoices
· Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Engineering
· 5+ years of automotive program management experience
· Experience with OEM development requirements
· Experience with APQP processes
· Experience with automotive electronics, sensors, and electromechanical parts
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 32 years and we specialize in technical engineering challenges.
Let us put our vast experience with major OEM’s, suppliers, and candidates to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.
*We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are unable to sponsor at this time*
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.