Website USDI - Unique Systems Design, Inc.
Delivering Engineering Excellence Since 1987
#727 SENIOR POWER ELECTRONICS DESIGN ENGINEER
*This position is not sponsoring applicants for work visas*
The Senior Power Electronics Design Engineer will be responsible for developing hardware/circuit designs to meet requirements.
· Develop product hardware/circuit designs to meet customer specifications and requirements
· Manage design from concept to end of life
· Lead design review meetings
· Prepare technical and cost proposals and make technical presentations to customers
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
· 5+ years of experience in electronic circuit design
· Experience with electronic circuit design including simulation and worst-case circuit analysis (WCCA)
· Experience with electrical/mechanical systems, materials, and components
· Experience with circuit design and PC board design to meet EMC requirements
· Experience with ISO26262/ASIL standards including FTA, FMEDA, DIA, SPF-matrix
· Experience with high current (up to 500A) and high voltage (up to 1000V) designs
· Experience writing hardware-software interface requirements
· Experience using measurement and test equipment
· Experience using circuit simulation tools
· Experience soldering/de-soldering components
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 32 years and we specialize in technical engineering challenges.
Let us put our vast experience with major OEM’s, suppliers, and candidates to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.
*We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are unable to sponsor at this time*
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.