Website USDI - Unique Systems Design, Inc.
Delivering Engineering Excellence Since 1987
#628 HIGH VOLTAGE SYSTEMS ENGINEER
* At this time USDI is not sponsoring applicants for work visas*
The High Voltage System Engineer will develop high voltage electrical specifications/standards and components.
· Manage Tier 1 suppliers and their activity within the project scope of high voltage system
· Plan and manage development activities in support of project plans/budgets
· Plan, build and coordinate prototype parts development (up to vehicle integration) by developing detailed technical specifications, test plans and test reports
· Execute test plans, analyze and resolve development issues and field implementation issues
· Gather and analyze information of Advanced Research on power electronic components, identify promising ideas for vehicle implementation, and publish regular reports with recommendation
· Participate and support SAE relevant standardization committees as required
· Plan and drive task force activities as required pertaining to high voltage eMotor systems
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical or Mechatronics Engineering
· 2+ years’ experience with electric vehicles
· Experience in automotive component development at a Tier 1 or OEM
· Familiar with core engineering processes such as DFMEA, PFMEA, DVP&R, PVP&R, 8D
· Familiar with High Voltage EE system development and vehicle integration
· Hands on experience in the lab
· Working knowledge of vehicle diagnostic and analysis tools such as CAN/CANalyzer, ETAS/INCA
· Willingness to travel both domestically and internationally
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 32 years and we specialize in technical engineering challenges.
Let us put our vast experience with major OEM’s, suppliers, and candidates to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.
*We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are unable to sponsor at this time*
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.