Website USDI - Unique Systems Design, Inc.
Delivering Engineering Excellence Since 1987
#818 SENIOR SOFTWARE ARCHITECT
* At this time USDI is not sponsoring applicants for work visas*
The Senior Software Architect will be responsible for designing, coding, and testing the software components based on the software architecture and the software requirements within a project.
· Develop core and/or application specific software requirements for automotive embedded electronic module serial production projects
· Develop software in compliance with a formal ASPICE/CMMi based Global Product Engineering Process (GPEP)
· Verify software requirements at component and bench level
· Lead the planning, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting of all software related activities for various projects
· Coordinate the integration of software such as CAN NOS into an application specific software
· Ensure facilities are in full compliance with all safety regulations
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer, Software, or Electrical Engineering
· 8+ years’ relevant automotive electronics serial development project experience
· Experience with product development engineering practices in automotive field
· Experience in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
· Experience with embedded software development in C/C++ for 16-bit and 32-bit micro-controllers
· Experience with implementation of low-level device driver software such as SPI, I2C, PWM for various microcontrollers
· Experience with ASPICE or CMMi process model
· Experience with configuration management (preferably PTC/MKS), project monitoring and control techniques
· Experience with structured problem solving (8D) methods and/or techniques
· Experience with CAN and LIN based tools such as CANalyzer, CANoe, CANape, neoVI
· Experience with software test tools such as Cantata, Tessy, RTRT, and google test
· Experience with AUTOSAR based tools
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 32 years and we specialize in technical engineering challenges.
Let us put our vast experience with major OEM’s, suppliers, and candidates to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.
*We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are unable to sponsor at this time*
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.