Website USDI - Unique Systems Design, Inc.
Delivering Engineering Excellence Since 1987
#819 SENIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER
* At this time USDI is not sponsoring applicants for work visas*
The Senior Systems Engineer will be responsible for translating the customer’s needs into actionable requirements for the functional disciplines.
· Analyze the customer requirements and enter them into the application life cycle (ALM) tool
· Develop the system requirements for mechanical, electrical, and software disciplines
· Manage and negotiate customer requirements, change requests, and unwritten expectations
· Create and maintain project documentation
· Lead cross functional requirements reviews
· Develop system level DFMEA for the product
· Develop interface requirements including EOL and module programming requirements
· Perform system testing of products on bench and in vehicles
· Lead the planning, scheduling, monitoring, and reporting of all systems engineering related activities for various projects
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer, Software or Electrical Engineering
· 4+ years’ relevant automotive electronics serial development project experience
· Experience with automotive electronics products
· Experience with typical automotive OEM requirements
· Experience with requirements management tools
· Experience with IS026262, hazard, SAE J2464, IEC, NEC, ISO 20G53, and two-level fault strategies
· Experience with ALM tools such as PTC Integrity and/or DOORS
· Experience with simulation software such as MATLAB/Simulink
· Experience using CAN based tools such as CANalyzer, CANoe, CANape, neoVI, etc.
· Experience using ASPICE or CMMi process model
· Experience with configuration management (preferably PTC/MKS), project monitoring and control techniques
· Experience with structured problem solving (8D) methods and/or techniques
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 32 years and we specialize in technical engineering challenges.
Let us put our vast experience with major OEM’s, suppliers, and candidates to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.
*We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are unable to sponsor at this time*
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.