Website USDI - Unique Systems Design, Inc.
Delivering Engineering Excellence Since 1987
#815 PRINCIPAL TEST FACILITY ENGINEER
* At this time USDI is not sponsoring applicants for work visas*
The Principal Test Facility Engineer will be responsible for overseeing the technical aspects of all test planning, execution, and validation activities.
· Design, modify, and adapt test cell systems to meet product needs
· Interpret and translate testing needs into accurate test system and component designs
· Specify, develop, and design the utility interfaces for test cell mechanical equipment
· Maximize test efficiency and minimize energy consumption
· Contribute to the design, estimating, and scheduling of equipment installation projects
· Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
· Experience with mechanical power transmissions, drive line components, and couplings
· Experience installing machinery and rotating equipment alignment
· Experience with fuels, lubricants, and heat transfer fluids used in engine testing
· Experience with welding, joining, and machine shop operations
· Experience with engine dynamometer testing and related test measurement systems
· Experience with emission testing and facilities
· Experience with industrial process piping systems, materials compatibility, and fittings
· Experience with AUTOCAD preparing mechanical systems layouts
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 32 years and we specialize in technical challenges.
Let us put our vast experience to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.
*We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are unable to sponsor at this time*
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.