Website USDI - Unique Systems Design, Inc.
Delivering Engineering Excellence Since 1987
#813 PROCESS CONTROL ENGINEER
* At this time USDI is not sponsoring applicants for work visas*
The Process Control Engineer will be responsible for supporting the day to day plant operations.
· Drive standardization across shifts
· Optimize fixed and variable unit costs
· Provide data analysis and root cause analysis when problems arise
· Develop and implement an automation strategy
· Identify and implement Process Optimization/Lean Opportunities
· Integrate controls equipment
· Design, program, and commission small electrical and pneumatic control systems and lead modifications of existing systems
· Ensure proper documentation of operating files, records, procedures, and technical files
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
· Experience with field troubleshooting
· Experience with PLC programming
Be Unique! Join us at USDI – Unique Systems Design, Inc.
We provide fast-to-market technical solutions by finding win-win relationships between our candidates and our customers.
We have been in the business of consulting our candidates and our customers for over 32 years and we specialize in technical challenges.
Let us put our vast experience to work for you and help you with the next step in your career journey.
*We appreciate all of our applicants, but we are unable to sponsor at this time*
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.