Website YASA Ltd
Due to YASA’s continued growth, we are looking for a Production Scheduler to join the team to create daily and weekly production schedules and reports. In this new role you will be responsible for analysing reports and making recommendations about where improvements might be made.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Create and maintain production schedules in line with sales forecasts
- Communicate with relevant departments on a regular basis, including Engineering, Purchasing, Stores and our Commercial Team
- Liaise with the Senior Production Manager to ensure the he effective allocation of resources, in terms of both employees and materials
- Provide quick responses to production issues as they arise
- Identify problems and process improvements
Generate reports and schedules using Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Understand and analyse reports in order to make appropriate recommendations
- Ensure that company deadlines are met
- Working with the Materials Manager to ensure consistent levels of stock of materials required for production and manage orders accordingly
- Alter production schedules accordingly to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience working within a production environment
- Experience creating production schedules
- Ability to create and understand reports in order to make production decisions
- Ability to handle and prioritise multiple tasks and conflicting deadlines
- Proficiency using software to create reports and schedules
- Ensure minimal disruption to the production line and consistent performance against production schedules and targets
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to solve problems effectively
- A proactive and flexible approach to work
- Strong communication skills and ability work effectively across departments
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
To apply for this job please visit yasa.livevacancies.co.uk.