Website YASA Ltd
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a talented self-starter to join the growing YASA team as a Reliability Engineer. You will require the ability to thrive in a small yet rapidly expanding company environment, with a flexible and proactive approach to ensuring a range of tasks and challenges are progressed through to completion.
You will be responsible for providing reliability engineering support to the Engineering, Quality, Systems and Validation teams at YASA with the key objectives of improving design and manufacturing reliability.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Own and drive through robust Design and Process FMEA analysis of the product design and process
- Lead root cause analysis team using industry standard tools such as fault tree analysis, 5 why, Ishikawa etc.
- Liaise with Validation team to ensure linkage between design FMEA and DVP
- Monitor the effectiveness of action item implementation
- Provide linkage between reliability processes and Validation, Engineering and Systems teams
- A pivotal agent for driving continuous improvement.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A flexible approach to work, desire to thrive in a dynamic and exciting fast-moving environment
- Deep understanding and use of reliability engineering tools such as Design and Process FMEA, fault tree analysis, 5 why, Ishikawa etc.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and lead reliability engineering tasks
- Be conversant with industry and regulatory standards
- Experience reading and interpreting 2D drawings and using drawing control systems such as PDM
- Have a strong mechanical or electrical engineering background, but more importantly, be able to apply knowledge to real world situations
- Good understanding of materials and associated mechanical properties and processing
- Confident with customers and suppliers, able to detail requirements and understand issues
- Skilled in data-analysis, data manipulation and presentation
- Familiarity with process control metrics i.e. SPC
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence (with data) internal customers and other functional groups to drive a value-benefit in safety, cost and quality
- Able to work outside core hours and be flexible to react to the business priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- UK driving licence and be available to support visits to customer and supplier sites.
- Experience with APISA FMEA software would be an advantage
Six Sigma training.
- 25 days’ holiday
- On-site gym
- Private medical plan
- 4 x death in service
- Flexible working hours
- Social activities
- Share scheme
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://yasa.breathehr.com/v/ZK6WQD-1CcuIcGdtB0e-Qw →